Under GDPR, you have the right to:
- understand how your data is collected, stored, and used;
- have access to your personal data, including comments, email addresses, name information;
- ask us to change your personal data;
- ask us to delete your personal data;
- ask us to stop sending you emails or newsletters.
www.bangorni.com abides by GDPR regulations when it comes to the storage and use of personal data. If you wish to have your information updated or removed, including comments on this website, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do choose to keep your data with us, please know we have no interest in selling or renting your data to any businesses for marketing (or any other) purposes. Also, we do not retain secondary copies of this data and, when information is removed, it will be permanently removed.
What Information Do We Collect?
There are sections of our website where users can manually submit information about themselves. This information is stored and used in the following manner:
- Comments: When you comment on a page or post on www.bangorni.com, the information you provide is stored as part of that comment. We do not store this information anywhere else, and do not use it for anything other than responding to your comment or visiting your website. We will not respond to your comment via email; however, if we do respond to your comment via WordPress, you may receive an email notification.
- Contact Form: We have a Contact Us form on our website that allows users to reach out to us with any questions, comments, concerns, etc. When you submit a request via the Contact Us form, we will receive the information that you include in that request. This information is not stored anywhere and is only used in order for us to respond directly to you.
User Behavior and Analytics
We automatically collect certain information about you and the device you are using to access our website. The information we collect for Analytics purposes includes IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We also collect details of the way you ‘behave’ on our website, including links clicked, how long you spend on the website, and what page you enter the website on and exit the website from. Please note: your IP Address has been made Anonymous and the behavioural data is only viewed at an aggregate level.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties unless you explicitly authorize us to do so. Additionally, we may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
www.bangorni.com currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides behavioural information related to visitors to our site. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics. We have anonymized our Google Analytics data and never look at non-aggregated data.